1) All disputes starts from greed and personal aspirations.
2) Sometime we try to focus too much on ‘laws’ than the ‘truth’ and ‘logics’.
3) When you ignore people’s voice, your destruction is sure.
4) In the end it’s always truth that wins.
5) You sacrifice a lot when you are on the path of truth and dharma.
6) Politics can force anyone to do anything. (like Kattappa killing Baahubali).
7) As a woman you should raise your voice like Devasena did.
8) A man should always protect his wife like Amarendra Baahubali did.
9) One should be ready to sacrifice in life like Amarendra Baahubali left his kingdom for his brother.
10) People can get trapped easily like Bijjaladev trapped Kumara Varma to kill Bhallala Deva.