1) All disputes starts from greed and personal aspirations.
2) Sometime we try to focus too much on ‘laws’ than the ‘truth’ and ‘logics’.
3) When you ignore people’s voice, your destruction is sure.
4) In the end it’s always truth that wins.
5) You sacrifice a lot when you are on the path of truth and dharma.
6) Politics can force anyone to do anything. (like Kattappa killing Baahubali).
7) As a woman you should raise your voice like Devasena did.
8) A man should always protect his wife like Amarendra Baahubali did.
9) One should be ready to sacrifice in life like Amarendra Baahubali left his kingdom for his brother.
10) People can get trapped easily like Bijjaladev trapped Kumara Varma to kill Bhallala Deva.
Small Request: Dear Reader, hope you liked our content on Motivation. We want to keep our content free, engaging & effective to change lives. In order to survive and to create more content we need ‘Financial Help’. We value every single penny you pay us. Without your support we can't achieve our dream to turn 'Motivation into Utility'. Can you please help us using this link.