Pink is a sad story about three girls. Though in the movie they get justice in the end but in real life it rarely happens. In real life, it’s rich and powerful who mostly win. Amitabh Bachchan through his character Lawyer Deepak Sehgal plays an important role and helps the society raise some valid questions.
After watching the movie multiple times, here we understand that at minimum, Pink movie raises these valid questions in front of our society towards how we treat our women.
1) Why women do not have equal rights like men?
2) Where is it written that women can’t go for late night parties?
3) Why our policing system only works for rich and powerful?
4) Why women are not made aware about their rights like zero FIR?
5) Why it’s so hard for a common man to get justice?
6) Will there be any provision so we could stop court trials of women related cases?
7) How long women have to face violence and abuse from men?
8) Why don’t we as a society start asking question to boys?
9) How long are we going to protect boys for their wrong doings?
10) Why there’s no strict law and administration to ensure safety of women?
We hope that this film will not only create awareness but will also ignite society to force our political establishment to come up with some solution.